CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 5: ProVision

Monday I started at my new office! For the next few months, ProVision will be home to Rice Bowl’s office of Program Growth (a.k.a. my desk). This organization is home to a for-profit arm, a non-profit arm, and a non-profit incubator, as well as temporary work space suitable for a non-profit in transition (like me). In my first morning, I got to enjoy the every-other-Monday-devotional and prayer. Then, I shared with folks working with restaveks issue in Latin America, some other folks working in medical technology, a new friend opening ministry centers all over Haiti, another guy who is forming medical missions in Haiti and the DR, some people working with exploited children in Cambodia, a group opening the dialogue between religion and science….
Plus, I learned there are ice cream bars in the freezer.
Check back soon for more stories about my current office neighbors.
Who knew all this was in Knoxville!

No comments:

Post a Comment