CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 14: The News Sentinel

The Knoxville News Sentinel has always kept me up to date on my hometown, even from Spartanburg. But I have to admit, I am extra pumped about Kate Heubach’s West Knoxville column today.

Loose change becomes a lifeline through charity
By Kate Heubach
Posted October 14, 2009 at midnight
"Last November, I started looking to women I admired and noticed they lived near their families," said Katie Landon, 29. "It got me thinking how I could do my job from any-where."
To Katie, "anywhere" really meant Farragut.
After having lived in South Carolina for almost 10 years, the Farragut native returned to West Knoxville on Oct. 1 as the director of program growth for Rice Bowls, a faith-based non-profit out of Spartanburg, S.C...
Read the rest here->

3 comments:

  1. Awesome article! Yay KTL!

    I want to come home to Knoxville...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Big Sis KTL Tennessee Rockstar,

    I am now reading your blog. It is my only joy since you do not return my phone calls. I miss you.

    XoXo-
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe 1 phone call....
    I love you both!

    ReplyDelete