CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 1: The Sunsphere


For me, Knoxville is full of memories and full of changes. The Sunsphere is both. East Tennessee's famous landmark was built for the World's Fair in 1982. In the 80's I played underneath it. In the 90's I wore a vintage t-shirt from Goodwill that sported it's logo. I even saw it mocked in an episode of The Simpsons.
Now, the Sunsphere has reopened. It is a great restaurant, bar, and event facility with an incredible view of Ktown. I missed Josh and Alissa's rehearsal dinner there a few weeks ago. But, to celebrate my move, Brad suggested we check it out.
Seeing Knoxville from this angle reminded me there will be exciting things to discover and rediscover - from a new Point of View!

Photo courtesy of http://www.southerngraces.net/skybox.shtml.
I need a blog savvy friend to tell me how to site images.

No comments:

Post a Comment