CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 4: The Cutters

Old friends in new places. It is a wonderful combination. The fabulous Cutters moved to Knoxville at the beginning of this year. It’s such a treat to share my hometown with one of my first Spartanburg friends, Laura, and her husband, Casey. Laura has mostly stopped introducing me as her “Old Young Life Leader” and started calling me her friend. Laura directs girl’s ministry at Cedar Spring Pres, where they are in the midst of their own Rice Bowls campaign! So, far, we’ve enjoyed coffee dates, the Knoxville Young Life banquet, and Sunday lunch. Looking forward to more fun times! Follow their Tennessee Adventures here->

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I hope everything is well in TN. I left you a little something on my blog. = )

    ReplyDelete