CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 28: Cafe 4

This morning, it was a great breakfast downtown on Market Square at Café 4. It was voted Knoxville’s fav new restaurant last year and I’ve been itching to go there. I was not disappointed. The croissant topped with a egg, spinach, and some incredible cheese was one of the tastiest items I’ve had in recent memories. Good thing too. Otherwise, I would have had major food envy, because Angela’s sandwich looked amazing too.
We talked about life, blogs, moving, friends, change, and freedom. So good.
Meanwhile the atmosphere was great. Very neighborly downtown feel, with several people great folks buzzing about.
After breakfast and my coffee refills, Angela headed upstairs. In the 4 Market Square building, there are a couple of organizations’ offices, spaces for two churches, The Square Room, and the Knoxville Fellows. (I think I got that right. Correct me if I am wrong.) Stay tuned, as I am sure several of these items will be discovered on this blog.

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment