CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 2: Farragut

A year ago, I never would have guessed I would move to East Tennessee. Even more surprising to me, have moved back to the town of Farragut. Located just west of Knoxville, Farragut has been my family's home since 1992. Now, I am living there again. In addition to it's proximity to my family, my boyfriend Brad, and my roommate Kristin, I am already excited about all the Greenways and Parks. I am lucky to be living in a cute "guesthouse" on some property that is tucked away amidst trees and Tennessee hills. But, it's still convenient to everything. This is going to be a great place to run, relax, and reconnect.
Check out the Town of Farragut and it's Parks and Greenways.

No comments:

Post a Comment