CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 12: Pimento's

My search for new favorite breakfast locations brought me to Pimento's this morning. This Memphis based company has 5 or 6 cafes around Tennessee, with 2 in Knoxville. It has already become one of my favorites lunch in Turkey Creek, catering they sponsored at the Junior League meeting, and their take home Pimento Cheese. This morning's coffee was great and so is the free wifi. It's 8am and I am ready for lunch!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! Great to hear that you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love me some pimentos. Another good breakfast spot is Gourmet's Market on Kingston Pike. Lets go together soon. Loving that we live in the same town, friend, not old yL leader. :)

    ReplyDelete