CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 484: Era by Kristi



Thank you! This boutique might be the best concept that has ever come to the District in Bearden.
Well, first let me explain...
Kristi is back, and they are in their original location. Circa 1999 (I think) and my days of working retail in the district before is was the district.



And they have start something new.



Era by Kristi.

It's "The Fahsion Forward Approach to Designer COnsignment." Not only do you get a good deal on great items, but when you show up in something new to you, no one is going to say - "oh yea, I just saw that in the window at _______."
I picked out a cute little dress for $37. I admit, I never thought I would see a recipt from Kristi for $37. But, it I look forward to many more wonderful finds at Era. And, I am glad to have Kristi back too and look forward to seeing what's new and what's new to me.

Here are a few items from their Facebook page.





Source

No comments:

Post a Comment