CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 470: Sweet Cece's


Their modo is "making sweet memories one cup at a time." That's exactly what we had today. I got to hang out with some of my favorite 2nd Pres girls at Knoxville's newest yogurt shop, Sweet Cece's. It is just down the street from the church, and we have did not hve church tonight. So, it was a perfect Wednesday for frozen yogurt. As Hyatt and I headed over, it was snowing. Yep, frozen yogurt in the snow. That's when you know that fun is more important than logic.
We laughed a lot and talked about our plans for the year...lunches, our small group, and pajamas. Then, we prayed for tests and spelling bees and snow days. Then, Elizabeth prayed, "Lord, let there be snow - snow up to my waist!" Elizabeth is about 3 and half feet tall. That is a lot of snow. It's 11pm now and I think there is still a chance that her wish just might come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment