CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 482: Starbucks (Confessions of a Chain Connoisseur Part II)

Well, the confessions continue as I must admit, I love this place...



Yep, i am all but addicted to Starbucks. And come in often enough to have conversations about engagements and taking out the trash and the weather with the lovely staff at the Knox Plaza location near our house.
My favorite time there is Sunday mornings. I go before church, have my quiet time, pray for the day, oh, and load up with a "venti pikes peak with room for cream." Sunday mornings are fun for me, but they are a bit of a marathon, so this is a perfect way to start the day.

Honestly, coffee, my BIble, and my journal...that is the perfect way to start any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment