CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dat 468: Pot Roast


No, mine did not look like that one. The pot roast above belongs to the Pioneer Woman. But, I did use a variation on 2 of her recipes (this one and this one) to make my first pot roast. Pot roast has never been my favorite, but it is one of Brads. This recipe had a lot of flavor. So, not only was I proud of my new culinary experience - I enjoyed eating it too!

Here's the recipe...cause I am addicted to blogs that feature recipes. I am such a wannabe.

Combine the following ingredigents and cook on low for 8 hours in your crock pot.
* 1 1/2 lbs. Pot Roast (this was the smallest i could find)
* 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
* 2 whole Onions (quartered)
* 4 Red Potatoes (sliced very thick)
* 1/2 bag baby Carrots
* Salt To Taste
* Pepper To Taste
* 2 cans of Beer (we stock PBR)
* Worcester, 3 tablespoons or maybe it was more
* Thyme, one tablespoon
* Parsley, be generous
* Garlic powder (because who keep around fresh garlic to mince at your leisure), one tablespoon

Next time, I will look to include more Worcester

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment