CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 479: Panera (Confessions of a Chain Connoisseur)

I didn't know what to call this post...
...Confessions of a Chain Connoisseur?
...Kumbaya food?
...places where I secretly spend vast amount of time?

I honestly didn't really want to admit this. I want to be that person who only patronizes local businesses. I want to be cool and different. But I am not. I go here...



A lot.

I love to meet the girls from West High School at Panera in Merecedes Place. In fact, yesterday morning, I think we really made our presence known as we enjoyed breakfast there before school. i also love to meet other friends and church members there or at another Panera somewhere in town. They are everywhere and they are reliably a good choice. And the soups. I love the soups. I also love the new little card where they are tacking what I buy and trying to market to me in some complex fashion. I love it, cause I get lots free goodies.

So, yes, I confess.

My name is Katie and I frequent Panera Bread.

Next, well, tune in to see my other favorite. Hint: look across the street.

1 comment: