CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 473: The Spotted Frog

It's been open for months, but since I don't live out in Farragut, I had not made it to Turkey Creek's newest treasure, The Spotted Frog. I stopped in today and was delighted. I thought it was more of a gift shop, and they do have great gifts and jewelry and cute little things for the home. But, there are lots of clothes...and shoes...and more clothes. All at a great price point. Everything was a little fun, not generic. But still very wearable. I'll definately be back to check it out again!


And I might go back for a pair of boots like this. Or the version in Go Vols Big Orange!!



Check them out on Facebook (photo source)->
Or on their homepage (logo source)->

PS - Their Motto: Classy and Sassy. Thanks you Katie Arthur.

No comments:

Post a Comment