CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 476: The Outlaws

That is what they are calling themselves. I am not quite sure why. But, the newest, coolest thing that is going on around my life is a group that I am not in. It's a group of college groups who Brad has started meeting with. Our prayer for them is that they will each know a little more of the Lord.
I don't really know what they talk about, but I think it is a time for the to be real with each other and challenge one another. And i know they are starting to read this book, by one of Brad's new favorite guys Xan Hood. It is about "a journey to re-cultivate masculinity in our culture today. We believe that much of what is missing is only a matter of rediscovering it in people, past, and stories. We are in search of this lost part of a man." Check out more on Xan's blog->

Oh and these guys can really put back the Chicken casserole.

No comments:

Post a Comment