CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Proposal (Part V): The Ring


You asked for it. Now you've got it. Our engagement story. In installments. Unedited. Uncensored. Filled with typos not doubt.

You asked, so I’ll tell you. My ring:
It’s a deep blue sapphire in a 6 prong, white gold, Tiffany setting.
In other words: It’s blue. It’s bold. It let’s lots of light in.
Honestly never thought I would really truly care about my engagement ring. But I love this ring. I love that it is different. I love that Brad found an amazing alternative when I said I didn’t want a diamond. I love that when I am in line at Jason’s Deli, people stop me to ask me about it and tell me how pretty it is.

Next Up: Timing

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love the story and best wishes in all of your planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete