CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 84: Christmas Eve Eve

In the midst of getting engaged, Christmas has seemed so different. The idea of "waiting" has never been more real. As a result, Advent has taken on a whole new meaning. It's been great and really impactful. But, this blog entry is not going to be all about the deal significance. This blog entry is about the fun little moments of Christmas Eve Eve...living in Knoxville.
4:00 pm, Left work early and went to a certain store that will remain nameless (in case my mother is reading) to shop with my dad for my mom. So, so fun. I've always be able and willing to help with some shopping. But it's even more fun to do it in person.
6:30 pm, catch up with KK. Talk about life and all the drama of the last week. Then, exchange gifts. She got me a necklace with my future monogram on it!
7:30 pm, Christmas time with David and Ashley. Brad got David a Bama hat and David got him an organge sweater (aka almost UT orange). Ashley's gift was also from Alabama - the Junior League of Birmingham's cookbook. Meanwhile, she got me a lovely book also about entertaining - aka weddings!
11:00pm - Toddy's Back Door Tavern's Eve Eve Party. It's legendary. It was packed. All I can say is...I definately live here now! Oh, and if you are wondering why you didn't get a save the date - we only sent out 100 and most of them went to family or out of town. Seriously Joe.

Disclaimer: I typed this post straight into the blog. I bet it has even more typos than usual. Here's to life unedited.

No comments:

Post a Comment