CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 41: Angie & Merropa

In 1994, when I moved to Farragut the first time, I met Angie. We were on the same 8th grade cheerleading squad, and I was do glad to have friends to introduce me around that summer. Angie was the best. (Ask me sometime and I'll tell you about "cheerleader prayers")
Now, 15 years later, it is great to be catching up with Angie - having coffee, talking about work, families, career, balance, shopping, and other topics that sound like the navigation buttons for iVillage or Real Simple websites. She’s so talented and does so many things, among them she has her own business, Merropa. It's "A Mobile Boutique... Full of Lifes Little Extras." I’ve already purchased Christmas presents and a cute necklace at Tinsel and Treasure (see Day #22). Here are some cute pics from Merropa…(The bottom is my favorite.)


You know I love these!

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment