CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 40: North Shore Sun


I went in with mail. I came out with a little something for a little one.
Today I needed stamps. Across from my office, I had seen a USPS sign. So, I hoped over to mail a couple of items for Rice Bowls and some favorite people. But when I walked in, I was in the midst of pink and green…polka dots and paisley prints…engraved monograms and “Elf on the Shelf.” What was happening?
I was in North Shore Sun. They have a post office inside, so I got all my mailing done. I also learned they monogram and have lots of cute items available for personalizing – silver pieces, tervis tumblers, and accessories. Plus, there is a little salon and spa inside. While I was there, I picked up a little gift for a baby shower – it was a great price and they had free gift wrapping!
Cute and convenient!

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment