CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 49: Team In Training

Here I go again! I am training for my 3rd Marathon with Team In Training. I wanted to do a race to celebrate turning 30 next Spring. I also wanted to support this transformative organization. At the same time, I didn’t want to take attention away from Rice Bowls. So, I am replying on old friends, teammates, and supporter, who already know about Rice Bowls, to help me run this race for the Leukimia and Lymphomia Society. My goal is $1300.
With this race, I would like to do things fast - run 26.2 miles faster than ever before and raise the $1300 soon! So, I am praying for some $10 gifts and a couple $50 contributions to get this ball rolling. I'll also be mentoring a team of runners. I am here to help them with their first TNT experience. Your support will help me set an example and encourage them. Help me show them that this can be done and watch your gifts multiply!
Please click here for my fundraising page. Check back often, I’ll be adding details!

No comments:

Post a Comment