CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 33: My Mom

My mom is so cool. Creative. Fun. Always ready to help. She gives great advice, when I need it most. She led my brownie troop. She hand-beaded my prom dress. She makes awesome volcanoes at the beach. She was the volunteer of the year last year at my brother’s school and has aught Sunday School teacher for 20+ years. She is basically awesome.
Since I live here now, I got to celebrate her birthday twice – a mother/daughter lunch and a birthday dinner with the whole family. That’s a whole lot better than a phone call or coming in for the weekend a few days later.

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Favorite quotes...
"It's 10:20 on Christmas Eve...I think we can make it to the drug store for a couple things."
"Everybody's got to look somewhere."
"I left it on there on purpose. That white stuff is the best part of the whole orange."
"I didn't take you to church to become religious, I took you to church to become a Christian."
"There is never a reason to wear white high heels....unless you are Miss America."

No comments:

Post a Comment