CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 48: Horn of Plenty

This is my new favorite!! Just East of Cedar Bluff on Middle Brook is the Horn of Plenty – a produce market and restaurant. Fried Green Tomatoes and great, great Chicken Salad (with grapes!), creamed corn, collared greens, chicken fried chicken (not be confused with fried chicken which they also have!), meatloaf, cheese biscuits, baked spaghetti, pimento cheese, pumpkin crunch, and more! Did I mention this is my new favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Send some of that chicken salad my way! I love chicken salad (especially with lots of "stuff" in it)- I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite Ice Cream and Coffee Beans, but it's great. Hope all is well in SC!

    ReplyDelete