CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 38: Marci

Of all the wonderful things about moving to Knoxville and Saturdays in Neyland Stadium is my friend Marci. She doesn’t live here. Life in Nashville keeps her busy. Our friendship has seen us through family illnesses, sickness, her wedding, career questions, happy times and hard days, all seasoned with delightful, random voicemails that are typically 4 minutes in length. Her wonderful husband Josh went to UT. So they make is to Ktown for plenty of games. And this Saturday, as sweet as huge win over Memphis was, it was even sweeter to get to catch up with Marci at the game. Great, honest, fun conversation. Life. Work. Moves. Change. Sure, I am so thankful for my cell phone, but I am so, so blessed for a little face time with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment