CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 506: The Orangery


Saturday night was the Knoxville Men's Cotillion (worth the read, one of my fav posts). Yes, men's cotillion. It's a Knoxville Tradition and a reliably fabulous party. These folks can party.

Beforehand, Brad took me out for a romantic dinner with another Knoxville tradition, the Orangery. Neither of us had been there since this restaurant reopened last year. It was wonderful. Romantic. Lovely. Established, but still fresh and unique

The best part of an epic evening...dessert.

Wow.

I had the Chocolate Orange Crème Brûlée.

Brad had the Strawberry Shortcake.

Both were out of this world.

I love crème brûlée.

I love my husband.

I love my life.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment