CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 260 Updated: Brad's wedding present


While checking out the Arts Emporium website, I saw the site for my favorite local artist, Mike Berry, who is one of their artistst in residence. That made me realized, I never told you about Brad's wedding gift. It was a collection of work from that artist, Mike Berry. He recreated the picture above, a portrait of our church. It was a little different angle and it has made it's home in our den. Also in the den are 5 other pictures I got for him, print that are also of Knoxville and the surrounding area, highlighting places we love.



The Torchbearer, His Collegiate Home



Big Ed's, Our Favorite Pizza




Neyland, Our Team's Stadium




Market Square, site of Our Engagement

Check out more at mikecberry.com or the Postcards from Knoxville series (source)->

No comments:

Post a Comment