CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 490: Sequoyah Greenway

Now that I am thinking about ending this blog, I have got to make sure I tell you about one of my favorite places to run. The Sequoyah Park and Greenway are so great that I probably could have written about them half a dozen times. So, here are half a dozen of my favorite things about this running location:
1. It is so close. I can run there from the church, or hit it between church and home
2. I always see someone I know. Always.
3. There is a bathroom.
4. Lovely view of the water
5. Lovely homes all along
6. The gentle roll of the hills give just enough variety to a pretty easy run.
Bonus: At 2.6 miles - it's exactly one tenth of a marathon!

Read more (source)->

No comments:

Post a Comment