CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 504: Get ready for summer....



Friday will have VBS planning in full swing! This year, we'll be using Standard Publishing's Main Street cirrculum.
It's inside out. It's upside down. But must importantly, it is "where Jesus makes a difference every day!"

What I like best about it:
-Jesus+Every day people.
-Tells kids that knowing Christ can change a life.
-It is so cute!
-Gratitude.
-Compassion.
-Forgiveness.
-Grace.
-Faithfulness.
-Cooper can come.
-Biblical truth is woven into every activity and station.
-It. Is. Fun.

Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:4-5

Watch more here->

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment