CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 496: Chi O Bible Study

Monday night, the Chi O Bible study got into full swing. I am so excited Brittany asked me to help lead this group. What a fun collection of girls - ready to study, talk, and prayerfully purpose what god wants! I am so excited to see this grow!

My prayer for this group is that they challenge each other and that leading them is something that develops and challenges me. I pray it will be a place where they can be open and that God will use this group to develop lots of meaningful relationships and real conversations. Or and I pray that we laugh, a lot!

May we each recklessly pursue God - and nothing else!

But Ruth replied, "Don't ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. - Ruth 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment