CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 266: Initialy Amy Fay


Here's a pretty little something we are adding to our cross wall in our house. It's a ceramic piece from Initially Amy Fay. It came via the fabulous Abigail...Amy Fay's sister.

About Initially Amy Fay

"A beautiful engraved acrylic tray that was given to me and my husband, Jeff, for our wedding sparked the idea for Initially Amy Fay. Having become my serving piece of choice over the years, our simple yet elegant tray--engraved with my initial--was appropriate for all occasions, coordinated with any decor and could be dressed up or down. As I was shopping at the first Tinsel and Treasure, a Junior League of Knoxville Christmas shopping extravaganza, I was excited to find and buy several engraved acrylic pieces from one vendor. As I walked out of the opening night gala in 2002 of this now annual event with my newest acrylic pieces, I commented to my husband and a dear girlfriend that I could do that.
My girlfriend told me about Southern Market, an upscale group of unique interior shops. Two days later I signed a lease without a clue about where to find acrylic much less anything else. Happily it has all worked out, and if you are one of our wonderful customers, many thanks! Having celebrated Initially Amy Fay's seventh anniversary in 2009, I am thrilled to have IAF enter the online world in 2010! Today, IAF shops feature initialed gifts of every description. Sophisticated, adorable, professional--whatever your gift needs--we strive to make sure you can find that perfect, thoughtful touch at Initially Amy Fay. "

More at www.initiallyamyfay.com (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment