CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 257: Fresh Flowers...

...from our yard.

Thanks to my amazing fiance, who is practically a master gardener already, our yard is getting into great shape. With help form our sweet friends David and Ashley, most of the overgrown excess is gone.
And now, we've got great views of some of the lovely flowers that previous gardening owners have planted. I brought a bit of that life into the house with fresh flowers in several of the new vases we have received!

Yes, I know you want to see pictures. After I get married, settled into our new house, help Brad perfect the yard, become a great children's director, and learn the ins and outs of married life, then, maybe, I'll finally get a camera of my own and learn to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment