CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 526: Glass Bazaar



Friday I wen tot one of my favorite shops in Bearden and a realized - I have not blogged about this yet!
It is the Glass Bazaar! Located on Bearden Hill, they have more than everything you need for your kitchen, for entertaining, and for gift giving. It is also a great place for advice on products and creative table spacing ideas. Or you can take a cooking class there - which I would love to do! Friday, I picked up some cute and versitle wicker chargers, I used them for a dinner party that night. Plus, I think they will be a nice mix to dress down our fine china for Easter. I also put some cute monogrammed coffee mugs on my "wish list." In case anyone is looking for a birthday idea for me...

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment