CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 420: Thanksgiving!

So, I started this blog to tell you about new things in Knoxville that I was discovering or re-discovering. And now, I get to add in things I am learning and seeing in a new job, a new home, and as a newlywed!
But today's post is nothing new. It is Thanksgiving! My favorite time of the year!
And true to tradition, here is what the Landon/Theilen and now Fitch families are having for Thanksgiving dinner:

Turkey & Dressing
Crab Legs
Duck
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Sweet Potato Casserole
Green Beans
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Cranberry Sauce
Deviled Eggs
Crescent Rolls
and maybe more?

While we are watching the Macy's parade, we'll be snacking on:
Apple Dip
Mini Sausages
Pumpkin Bread
Apricot Bread
Cinnamon Rolls
and more!

And for dessert:
Pumpkin Pie
and another pie, whose identity will be revealed when Grandma arrives!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm...strawberry pretzel salad...so yummy! That brings back memories of my grandmother Evelyn. She is the only person I knew who would make it. I need to go find that recipe!! Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete