CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 400: JLK Tinsel and Treasure - Changes, Changes, Changes



Last year, I blogged about The Junior League of Knoxville's Tinsel and Treasure. So much has changed since then. That weekend, I headed out to shop with my mom and Brad's mom! My now husband and I were not yet engaged (though he had it in the works - little did I know!). We decided it was time for the parents to meet. And me, eat, shop, and bond, we all did!
No, it's time for Tinsel and Treasure 2010. It's going to be a great weekend!
Here are a few highlights from this year's lineup:
*NEW LOCATION!! Downtown at the Knoxville Convention Center
*General Admission hours: Thursday (9am-7pm), Friday (9am-5pm), and Saturday (9am-6pm)
*Gingerbread House Building Contest: Thursday, all day
*The Frugalissa Finds, Thursday at 4pm
*Lunch with Barbara Dooley, Friday at noon!!!
*Candy Canes & Cocktails Party, Friday night (So Excited!)
*Sherry Johnston from the Biggest Loser on Saturday!
*Most importantly, I am working Friday 12-4pm - COME SEE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment