CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 416: Belk Shopping Event!


Eclusive.

Shopping.

Event.

Those were the only words I had heard when I heard about the Belk shopping event.
Okay, maybe those were the only words I remembered.
And I did hear something about 20% off...but I didn't know that was off sale specials already!
I think I heard there would be lots of people...but I had no idea how many.
And there were lots of words I had never realized would apply...

Live Music.

Door Prizes.

Haircuts.

Lots of Door Prizes.

Drink Tickets.

Multiple $500+ Door Prizes.

Fruit Tea.

Heavy h'ordeuvres.

Designer Cakes...that even impressed Mandy.

And you could still get the Lacome free gift!

Wow!

And all this to benefit the Junior League of Knoxville's Mini-Grants for Teachers, were JLK and Belk partner to award mini-grants in the amount of $50 to $500 on a competitive basis to teachers for innovative classroom projects.

Great night.

Learn more about our League (source)->

No comments:

Post a Comment