CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day ???: Recipes

So, an absolute favorite part of married life is cooking at home. Monday night we were home and got to enjoy white chicken pasta (I sauteed green peppers in it this time, per my husband's request) and spiced carrots, along with rolls. I may never be the ultimate recipe blogger, like Laura and her special treats. But I collected so many recipes and cookbooks during our engagement, that I am loving exploring them all!
So, if you are hungry for supper, please stop by. We'll be on the back porch and there is always an extra seat!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet...thanks for the "shout out." I am so glad to hear that married life is treating you well. We need to catch up soon...I miss you so much and love you even more :)

    ReplyDelete