CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day ???: Christy's and Cookeville


Saturday I skipped the UT game for a fabric-buying, bakery-tasting, girl-fun day trip with my mom. Knoxville fabric stores in insufficient for my mother, the semi-professional seamstress with always discriminating tastes. So, we road up the road toward middle Tennessee and found some great finds in Cookeville.
After our visit to Hancocks fabrics in Cookeville, we went down the street to Christy's cafe and bakery. I've heard about this so many times. But, I've never had the time to stop and enjoy, until today. I had the chicken salad and the croissant it came on who amazing! Next time I am though there, I'll be back to pick up a cake or dessert! Yum!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment