CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Diversion: His & Hers, Showers & South Carolina Friends

"Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life." - Anonymous

A perfect weekend. Four lovely bridesmaids. Countless wonderful friends. Spicy guacamole. Legendary Bull Hawgs barbecue. Worship at Hope Point. Precious Ellie, M.E., and Andy. A moment to hug two of my favs/Junior Bridesmaids. A stop in for stationary with Sweet Pea and Powder (including our wedding invitations).

As Brad unloaded the car back in Knoxville and I started on thank you notes, I was overwhelmed - we have so, so much to be thankful for. I do miss seeing South Carolina friends on a daily basis. I am seeking after new relationships. I am eager for July 10 to get here and to be married to Brad. I want my faith to grow. I am excited about my new job. I am anxious to be in our new home together. I confess there are so many things like these that I want, but I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the wonderful things about these season of life.

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment