CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Diversion: AprilBabees


Here is to you, oh AprilBabee,
You are the incarnation of all the it is to be a Fav
With your left hand stretched up into the air,
You voice loudly proclaiming the truth of your birth month,
With the extravagancy of our friendship embodied in the longevity of the final syllable
You, AprilBabee, bring memories of all that Breakfast Group means
You may or may not finish the reading,
And you will likely continue to talk about Tshirts in order to distract from that fact,
You look grown up and perfectly poised,
But deep down, we all still wish you acted out Bible stories,
You do know the court way to pass and fork
And you will remind us all
And yes, we know you are hording the powdered sugar and strawberries

But dearest AprilBabees,
You mean more to me than I can say.
You, AprilBabees, are greater than 3 individual women,
You are the representation of all Laurens, all Carolina girls, 2 sweet twins, and even a famous Red Head.
You, and all your friends,
You, who will bring the light of Christ down the aisle and go before me on my wedding day,
You, will always be my AprilBabees,
And along with all my girls, will always be my Favs!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!

    yay for APRIL! YAY FOR FRIENDS!

    YAY FOR WEDDINGS!

    -elmo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo hoooo

    APRIL BABIES!!!!! :)

    LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete