CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 183: My Sewing Machine


Yes, that is right. For my birthday, my amazing mother got me a great, great gift. She is up to her eyes in plans and projects for my wedding. But never the less, she had the time and thoughtfulness to surprise me with an awesome, awesome birthday gift - A sewing machine. No more using someone's used machine sometimes. I have my own. Grandma Theilen will be so proud, maybe even more excited then my mom and I. Meanwhile, my father is explaining to my fiance how much money one really "saves" with frequent trips to Jo Ann's fabrics. Hahaha.
If you know my family, you know that sewing is a huge tradition. My
The icing on the cake? Patterns to make curtain for our new home!

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment