CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 144: Sunday Night at Second Pres.

If I could through myself
Set your spirit free
I'd lead your heart away
See you break, break away
Into the light
And to the day

- "Bad" by U2

With this song, 2nd Pres kicked off a new pilot worship experience last night. Awesome. About 170 folks gathered for great worship, a thoughtful message from Matthew, and a creative look what "restoration" means. This "come as you" night brought dozens of college students and created such a welcoming environment. I want to invite everyone I know. So, if you want to come, I'll see you next week!

"Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see." - CS Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment