CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 139: Blogs

Since coming to Knoxville and becoming a dedicated blogger, I have become a dedicated (though spuradic) blog reader. In addition to reading the ramblings of friends I love, here are a few blogosphere celebrities that I can't stop following:

Margaret Finberg

ClayNation

Southern Weddings

The Knoxify Photo Stream

And here is the best blog thought I have read this week
Donald Miller
Taken from Following God and Farming
...Plow the field God gave you. This is going to be a bit controversial, but I’m just going to say it. God gave you a heart, a wellspring of delight and desire. That heart can be corrupted, for sure, but God also speaks to you and through you through that heart...
Continue reading->

No comments:

Post a Comment