CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 180: Knoxville Track Club


So, on Sunday, I did not run the Knoxville Marathon. I confess that my plans to run 26.2 in honor of my upcoming 30th birthday have fallen victim to the business of moving, career, house hunting, and (most of all) being engaged! I am certainly glad I have not tried to overcommit myself. But the spring-like weather we are getting and all the upcoming races and all the excitement of this weekend has reminded me - I am a runner. Running makes my life different. It motivates me, clears my head, and gets me out in the sunshine. So, I've pulled out my mag from the Knoxville Track Club and determined to get back in the game, not just raining, but getting in some good distances.
So, now I am off to find some Ktown running buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment