CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 174: Chop House

I love lunch. On a day of meetings and file organizing and lots of little todos, I obsess over when, where, and with whom to have lunch. Today it was with my all time favorite, just back from a baseball trip. We headed to the Chop House. It was the first time I've been there for lunch since I've been back in Ktown. As the name indicates, the burgers, steaks, and anything carnivore is fabulous. But today I also discovered the Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes… topped with avocado, diced tomatoes, cilantro and chipotle ranch dressing. Yes, that's right, avocado. That will keep my day going....

1 comment:

  1. oh yum! that sounds so good! wonder if it's the same "Chop House" that we have here in Greenville? swank!!

    ReplyDelete