CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 173: How to Hang with Harding


Pop Quiz: Harding is:
a. The most lovable dog in America
b. 55 lbs of energy
c. totally obsessed with Brad
D. All of the Above

The answer is D. All of the Above. But I think he's starting to like me almost as much. I spent the weekend with Harding. And yes, he missed Brad.

But, in response to these truths about Harding, I attempted to win his affections in these ways:
1. After he demolished the new toy Brad got him, I got him another new toy. I even got a back up new toy. But so far, the first replacement is still surviving.
2. Outside. Outside. Outside. Thank goodness for the best weekend weather ever!
3. I bribed him with his own feature on our wedding website. He was very happy to be noted as part of the family.

Click here to see what Harding has been working on->

No comments:

Post a Comment