CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 435: Baking Day

Today was my first major holiday baking day. It was a perfect day. I was charged up from breakfast at Pete's with my husband and running Saturday errands. And I got to work. Now, I am stucked up for the season and all the celebrations. So, stop by and get any of the following...

Sam's Winter Bark
Anything that involves white chocolate and oreos cannot miss.

PB and Chocolate cookies
A Landon family tradition, these cookies are a lot like Girl Scout tag-a-longs...only better.

Lemon Squares
A favorite of William Bradley.

Sugar Cookies
With all the splendor and sprinkles of the season!

Angie's Toffee
So, so good. I topped it with bit-of-brittle, instead of nuts

There were also some dips and breads to get ready for tomorrow's open house honoring our wonderful volunteers from 2nd Pres! Here's to a happy holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment