CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

So, I have unpacked an obscene number of wedding gifts and shower presents over the past few months. One of my favorite was the crock pot I got from Alisa, one my my bridesmaids who hosted my first shower. I have been so excited for it to get cool outside, so I can put it to use making some hardy meals!
It's is definitely getting cold outside...or should I say "chili"! That's what I made Thursday to slow cock and enjoy Friday night with friends at the house. So yummy, over macaroni, just like i learned to eat in South Carolina.

PS...Yes, I do still have my old crock pot. My mom gave it to me a few years ago when she upgraded. It was a wedding gift to her! Next weekend, I plan to cook for a crowd and use both!

No comments:

Post a Comment