CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 229: 2PS Chapel

This week was my first experience leading chapel for Second Pres Preschool! (I will confess I was nervous as I sat down on the floor surrounded by 3 and 4 year olds.) But, as I used my trusty high school scrap book to introduce myself, they were fun, engaged and full of ideas. We ended with a playground question (aka-a question for them to answer when they see me on the playground or after school.)

How do you see God?

As I left work that afternoon, little Miss Bailey stopped to tell me that my name was was Katie and that she had seen God give her lunch that day.
My prayer for the children of 2PS is that everyday they will see God all around them and that He will teach them.

Source: This post and playground question are brought to you by Loring, who taught me to use this question with any audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment