CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 104: Sullivan's


Friday night, Brad and I headed out for dinner with both of families. We had a great time introducing my parents to Sullivans, our most favorite place. Half the table ordered the meatloaf, Sam ate a huge hamburger, and I got my favorite - grill catfish! I don't know what they do to it, but it is consistently the most flavorful dish I have ever had. Their great sides rounded out our perfect dinner - sweet potato souffle, jallepeno cheese grits, baked cream spinach, and mashed potatoes with gravy. So good it prompted some food envy. The book ended of the meal where a great cheese dip appetizer and chocolate cake and key pie desserts. So, so good.
When Brad and I talk about where we want to live, houses close to this restaurant always rank high on the list.
Check out the menu->

No comments:

Post a Comment