CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 264: Baptisms at 2nd

What a wonderful treat! Sunday morning, we baptised 2 children into the family at 2nd Pres. In praying for these children and their families, God has been teaching me so many lessons...

...we have to let go of our own dreams sometimes, to allow God to be God. Sometimes when we let go, there is a bit of grieving. The Lord is in that too.

...children can do amazing, amazing things. I thought I knew this, but everyday I realize it more and more and more. Right now, I am learning this big time, especially from the preschool aged sister of one infant.

...God's got a plan to bring it all back together...and I mean all of it. And His plan, is even more profound than we realize.

...the Lord uses the milestones of our lives to shape us. He wants to draw us to Himself and He will use marriages, children, crisis and work to accomplish this.

Praying for the Lord of Life to be in the lives and families and futures of sweet Ella and precious Cade!

No comments:

Post a Comment